Monday, February 16, 2009

Your Baby Can Read Package

OK The good stuff... What's in that BOX!!!!
I guess I paid about 25 bucks that's S&H included as well as the Spanish addition.
It turned out to have about 4 DVD's, Books, Cards, CD's, And other books. Should I keep this for $250? These are the most expensive flash cards I have ever seen. We reviewed the slide cards and the books and the kids seemed pretty interested. (Keeping in mind it's pretty new) I don't think they could take more than 30 min of this a day. After we reviewed the books we took a break (15min) Then while I cooked dinner they watched the movie. That didn't hold their attention to long. I think the age might have played a roll in this. My son kept saying "they keep repeating the same thing over and over again" LOL. My 4yr old she liked it a bit more than he did. We also tried to watch the Spanish video....

No comments:

Post a Comment