Monday, February 16, 2009

Your Baby Can Read Package with Spanish addition

The Spanish Book is pretty awesome if you can already read. It seems like a teachers guide. The video is pretty fast. I think to learn Spanish with this system I'd have to do nothing but this system. Then it would be stuck in my brain.
If you put this in front of your baby all day every day they wont have any choice but to learn Spanish or how to read. Essentially if you have the time I'd buy this system for any "BABY" 3 and under. But this is my impression from just day one and the starter video. As I progress and open more of the package I will post more pics and more comments. If you want any info just ask me. I hope this works well, I think going forward I may take the 6yr old out of the scenario. I got him a Bakugan book and a cool new timer. I think this may be a good distraction. I think.....
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment