Thursday, March 19, 2009

I should have known once the King found out I had the video going he was coming to get his moment in the spotlight. It's one moment he can not resist. This was the 2nd take for the video the King took the cards away the first time. I think it's a good idea to let them quiz each other with the cards even some words are new for him as a 1st grader. He really thinks this is a baby baby game but cant resist getting his hands on the cards. I think they love the pull open option to the flash cards. He also likes the Spanish CD which we don't get to listen to as much.

The king has been working on his school project (building shelter) With only a few hours in the evening before bed time the reading program has given me a few extra minutes to set him up with his project. H's building a castle and so far it's coming along nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment